On 05/19/2011 12:07 PM, David Glenn wrote
Well I'm using a far chunk of terrain that is very texture based and I haven't
seen any issues. Maybe I'm making a mistake getting the 460's and sould try the
GTX 280.

By "texture-based" do you mean you're reading the texture image from the GPU back into your application, or you're just using the texture data on the GPU for rendering. Unless you're reading the texture data back from the GPU (glReadPixels(), glGetTextureImage(), PBO in READ mode), you won't see the problem.

--"J"