Hi,

I have a small problem. The idea I have is to have a fbx model with weighted
skeleton and geometry, and then load different animations stored on another
fbxs...

Code:

if(!m_animationManager){
m_animationManager = new osgAnimation::BasicAnimationManager;
modelNode->setUpdateCallback(m_animationManager);
}
osgGenerals::AnimationManagerFinder amFinder;
modelAnimation->accept(amFinder);
if (amFinder._am.valid()) {
for(int j=0;j<amFinder._am.get()->getAnimationList().size();j++){
amFinder._am.get()->getAnimationList()[j]->setPlayMode(osgAnimation::Animation::ONCE);
amFinder._am.get()->getAnimationList()[j]->setName(animations[j].callName);
m_animationManager->registerAnimation(amFinder._am.get()->getAnimationList()[j]);
}
}

I do not know why, but if the fbx with skeleto  and geometry has no animations,
and I start from a new BasicAnimationManager, I can't play any animation. The
other way, if the main fbx has animations, and I register the other animations
in its BasicAnimationManager, no problem.

Do you know if I missed something I should do?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Aitor