Hi all -- I've just committed the final feature, the backport of the trunk 3DS plugin. We're getting very close to a 2.8.5 final release!

I've now created 2.8.5 RC2:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.5-rc2

Thanks to all for your testing so far. However, we need a final push for testing: Please go beyond simple build testing, and use your applications extensively with this RC. If there are no issues, I'll rename the tag as the final release. I'd like to do this no later than end of next week.

Currently we're in a hard code freeze: no changes except for showstopper bug
fixes.

Thanks! Let me know how the testing goes!
   -Paul