Please tell me how do I get coordinates of the ends' vertices of the two tubes?
I've just seen recomendated osggeometry sample, where this vertices are set by
user.

Сonversion

Code:
osg::Geometry * poly = new osg::Geometry ();

returns empty list of vertices.

Code:
osg::Cylinder * cylinder =
                new osg::Cylinder (osg::Vec3 (0.0f, 0.0f, geometry[2]),
                        geometry [0],
                        geometry [1]);

        hints ->setTessellationMode
(osg::TessellationHints::TessellationMode::USE_TARGET_NUM_FACES);

osg::ShapeDrawable *sh = new osg::ShapeDrawable (cylinder, hints);
        item -> addDrawable (new osg::ShapeDrawable (cylinder, hints));

        osg::Geometry * poly = new osg::Geometry ();
        poly = sh -> asGeometry ();

        osg::Array * vertices = poly ->getVertexArray ();

Also, if I get the list of vertices, how do I get order of their connection
with triangles or square?

Thank you,

Sergey