Hi,

DanDan, what graphics card do you use? I've experienced the same problem when
running my application with NVIDIA Quadro FX cards (4800 and 5800), but never
with GeForce cards. Unfortunately, I have very limited debugging possibilities
on the deployment system where this problem occurs. There's one machine (out of
11) not having this problem and it uses a GeForce card instead of a Quadro.
Also, my development machines use GeForce cards and works fine too.

If you solve anything, please let me know! I'll do the same.

Thank you!

Cheers,
David