Hi Robert,

    http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/News/Press/OSG3.0

On this page, in the new features list, you mentioned "user data"... I think you meant the new generalized metadata system, so I changed that bullet point to better show this. After all, OSG has had user data for a long time now. Other than that, looks good.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Contributors/ThreePointZero

For the contributors list, seems you have a unicode / character encoding mismatch, because for example the ö in Mathias Fröhlich (and others) became ÷, and the é in Romano José Magacho da Silva (and others) became Ú. Other than that, looks good.

J-S