Hi Chris,

I've used a number of versions of visual assist, great bit of software, but
they all have this problem. I've just got into the habit of typing '.' then
backspace which puts things right and up the member functions. Since the
utility functions aren't used that often it's not too annoying.

So, not much help really sorry.

K.