Hi nerazzuri,

[quote=nerazzuri]But isn't this the same behavior as having a chain of PATs
where modifying one transform node's position/attitude affects all the nodes
downstream? [/quote]
the same functionnality but you will have to specify a value rather then
multiplying.

[quote=nerazzuri]Are you implying that it is easier to apply rotations to a
series of MT than it is to a similar PAT hierarchy?

[/quote]It is not question of easier or not. First, it depends on the context,
both PositionAttitudeTransform & MatrixTransform can do the same stuffs. Except
that, when you use a PAT, you are, kind of setting, values {_position,
_attitude, _scale, _pivotPoint}. On the other hand, MT encapsulates a Matrix
and using preMult or postMult will implicitly do the job for you.

It is by practice and intuition, you figure out the right Transform to use.
Maybe I can help more if you tell me more details on how you want to use them.

Cheers

Mohamed ALJI