Hi
I finally managed to make a simple model that shows an issue I usually
experience with skinned characters, ie the mesh is messed up when imported in
OSG.

I'm attaching a very simple FBX model: 1 mesh, 2 bones systems and a dummy
object used to control one of the bones systems, no animations at all.

I created the model in 3dsMax and noticed that the problem appears if there are
2 bones systems (4 bones) attached to the same mesh and one system is also
linked to a dummy object (see the example I'm attaching) - if there is just one
system (2 bones) and it is linked to a dummy then the problem does not appear.

QuickTime displays the mesh correctly while osgviewer does not (OSG v3.0.0 -
FBX 2012 and 2011).

Please (Michael P. or anyone with expertise in osgAnimation) can you have a
look at the model and let me know if I can provide more examples or help to
solve the issue?

Thanks.
Alessandro

Attachments: