Hi Robert,

Unfortunately I won't be attending this years BOF.  Do you, or others,
wish for me to prepare a presentation, or perhaps coordinate with
another person to convey a few key points that might be of use to the
attendees?

If you want I can volunteer to present this. I know in past years you prepared a quick presentation about new developments and what's upcoming in OSG. I think that would be very important for project visibility, as there are often quite a few walk-ins (people who don't use OSG but come in to see what it's like) to the BOF.

Is there going to be any web access at the BOF?  I'm just wondering if
we might be able to stream video/audio in or out of the BOF room.

In past years internet access at the conference was kind of sketchy, it could work fine for 5 minutes then go down to 1 byte per second, go back up and then drop out completely, etc. So I wouldn't rely on this. If you want to present video better to give it to the presenter beforehand. Also we might be able to capture some video we could post on the OSG site afterwards...

J-S