Hi, Martin

Texture classes is just handle to opengl textures, they store filtering modes,
texture coords wrap settings etc. They dont have buffer with actual texture
data - thats what image for. You can load osg::Image data to opengl texture
with use of osg::Texture, but image still hold data ownership and texture
itself dont have this data.

Cheers,
Sergey.