(Sorry if I go to the basics but there are lot of steps wich you didn't say
if you did or not)

1rst: Did you compile OSG (full library) whith 3rd party package? The link
is in one of the posts. I have to post it in the wiki.
http://www2.ai2.upv.es/difusion/osgAndroid/3rdpartyAndroid.zip

2nd: This is a Static Build. DID you put the appropiate macro? Remember for
OSG to know that has to build statically a plugin it has to be defined by a
Macro. In the example only basic formats that don't have dependences have
been put. I only put a very basic number of plugins for basic support so No
3ds if you don't put the macro and no PNG if you don't have the 3rd party.
Static building with plugins it's the trickiest part of the process. Because
there are some plugins that are not compiled for third dependences or
conditions. I had trouble, for example, in the fileformat for large laser
scanned models.

Good luck and keep going the fight. When you get ussed to the tree or four
strange little things it's easier.