Hi Busra,

I'm not familiar with Mac dev environment,
but I guess that you're trying to build osg with Eclipse CDT with the
regular gcc compiler, which is targetting pc architecture.
Instead you need to create a makefile suited for the ndk-build. The CMake
options you need are fully detailed in the wiki page and in other threads of
this mailing list.

Good luck,
Ricky