Hi,
Did anybody do any further test in using purely native code with OSG?
I've just made a simple thing: I've taken the "native-activity" example from
the NDK (r6) and made sure it compiles and run fine. Then, changed a bit the
Application/Android mk files to make sure they have the proper paths, then just
added a single line of code to the main.c, to include an OSG header (anyone is
fine...). The compiler starts screaming with errors like this:

Code:
ref_ptr:19: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'osg'

Weirdly, it seems to happen anywhere there is a "namespace" keyword...
Any idea what could cause that?

   Luca