On 09/02/2011 04:30 PM, Cary, Karl A. wrote:
I just confirmed that it happens with all tiffs, not just geotiffs. I created
something in gimp and used that. Worked in 5.5, not in 5.6. I honestly have no
idea what to do other than to roll my own custom tiff loader, which I don't
have time to do as it has to be done today.

What do you see if you run ldd on osgdb_tiff.so? Does it point to the libraries that you expect?

From your description, I doubt this will be the issue, but it's all I can think of at the moment.

--"J"