Hi,

I'm building an application based on OSG and I'm trying to have 2 viewports in
my GUI, showing the same scene, but from different cameras, each camera having
a "rendering mode" parameter.

Everything works, but I don't know if there is an efficient way to manage the
"rendering mode" parameter which should acts like that :

- normal mode => standard rendering of the scene
- special mode => special rendering of the scene (all objects should use an
alternative shader)

My problem is to render, simulteanously, the 2 cameras whith the different
modes : is there any way to use different textures/colors/shaders on an object,
depending on which camera is rendering it ?

Regards,

Aurelien