Hi,

I've been developing an app that I can use to develop GLSL 150+ code, and all
has gone well to this point.  Of course, since GLSL 140+ doesn't support
built-ins, I've been using the method demonstrated in the
osgvertexattributes.cpp example.

The setUseModelViewAndProjectionUniforms() method is fairly straightforward,
and I've used it successfully in replacing built-in's in GLSL code.  But I'm
trying to solve the mystery of setUseVertexAttributeAliasing().

I've dug into the osg source (though not very deeply) with little success.  I
plan to keep digging, but I was hoping maybe there was a discussion somewhere
that illuminated this a bit more.  I did find this somewhat helpful thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org/msg48900.html

but nothing else.

Any hints?

Thank you!