Hi Jayce,

About the cow, I think in GLES1 there's not environmental mapping, So
cow is not possible to load properly. Try to load a model with texture
coordinates and the texture embedded in the ive.

About earth.ive, Has the model the textures embedded? if they are,
then, are the textures compressed in DXT?, GLES1 does not support DXT
compressed textures, so you need to redo the database not compressing
the textures. If the model doesn't have the textures embedded then you
need to compile the appropiate plugins using 3rdParty deps for
android.

Good luck,
Rafa.

2011/9/14 Jayce Li <jayce...@126.com>:
> Hi, everyone
>
> I have successfully build OSG3.0.1 for android with GLES1 and armeabi, using
> SDK 2.2 and NDK-r5b, then I build the sample project osgAndroidExampleGLES1
> and install the .apk on my 2.2 device, and then load the file 'cow.osg' , and
> it worked.
>
> The problem is, the cow's color is white, pure white, without any other color
> even when rotating, I think it's supposed to be a golden cow , right?
>
> I then load a file 'earth.ive', and it just show a grey ball, no other color.
>
> Anything wrong?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Jayce