Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 12:35 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] OSG Shadow debugging

Hi,

I'm trying to get osgShadow to work with Vizard, an OSG based VR toolkit. I wrote a plugin which inserts a shadowedScene node and it all seems to be ok, but the shadows are not there. I made a simple scene (ground, duck and 2 balls) as shown in the first picture. There is one light, pointing down. For example the LispSM implementation gives the result as shown in the second picture. I could not find a clear documentation on how to interpret the debug information on the lower left side. It seems like the shaders are not functioning properly, but can somebody point me in the right direction to look for the solution?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jaap

Attachments: