Hi Rodrigo,

I just spent 20 minutes looking around in
http://www.openscenegraph.org I could not find how users are supposed
to report bugs (I did find how to send patches, but not how to report
bugs).

Could someone point me out how to do this ?

Actually you just found it :-)

The OSG project uses the mailing list for pretty much everything. That's just the way it has always been. There are plans to change this process in the future, which leads to the next point:

ps: I am surprised that emails are used for patches, instead of the
facilities of https://github.com/openscenegraph/osg

The official OSG repo is hosted on openscenegraph.org and uses SVN. It is not using git yet, though there are plans in the coming year to move to git. The github repo is a mirror of the openscenegraph SVN repo maintained by members of this mailing list. So patches you would submit on github would just be lost.

Hope this helps,

J-S