From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of J.P. Delport
Sent: donderdag 13 oktober 2011 7:39
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] VBO Bug ?

Hi,

On 12/10/2011 18:45, Wojciech Lewandowski wrote:
So if you are on Linux and have a
minute please let me know how the test passed on your machine ;-)
tested on two more for you, both Debian 32-bit.

1:
dual nvidia GTS250s, driver 270.41.19, good result across 4 screens.

2:
nvidia 9600GT, driver 280.13, good result on single screen.

cheers
jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.