Paul Martz wrote:
> On 10/12/2011 9:41 AM, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
> Are you 100% sure the DLL _is_ actually loading but the IV file fails to load?
> How have you verified this? You can set breakpoints in the DLL, or use
> something like
> SysInternals' ProcessMonitor to snoop on successful (and unsuccessful) DLL
> loads.

Well, there are a few indications we're using to know that the instructions in
the osgDB_iv.dll and coin3.dll are loading and executing.  First is the VS2010
output dialoge stating which dlls are being loaded and unloaded.  Second, error
messages that are printed by coin when running in release.  Lastly, we're
debugging coin atm to find out why it is failing before we move on to the .iv
plugin and are seeing our debug statements in coin print.

I assume that instructions from a shared library execute then the shared
library loaded.  However, since I'm still rather new at interacting with shared
libraries like this, I'm not 100%.