Hello Patrick,

I can run it in release-mode w/o any problems, but when i switch to Debug, i
get multiple Errors, when running the programm (Compiling is not an issue).
It stops working at the line
Code:
  QWidget* widget1 = addViewWidget( createCamera(0,0,100,100),
osgDB::readNodeFile("cow.osgt") );

   .
Errors are in new.cpp, line 63 and crtexe.c, line 371. Unhandled Exceptions and
access violations.

I assume you are using Windows / Visual Studio to build. You didn't mention it...

Sounds like the classic problem of mixing binaries built with different runtimes, or mixing versions of OSG. You should rigorously scrutinize your linker settings and path to make sure you aren't linking a debug built executable to a release built library, or using a release DLL with a debug executable, etc.

Hope this helps,

J-S