Hi all,

I hope there are some people using osgPPU who can answer my question. I'm having trouble doing something that I think should be simple, so if someone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

What I need is to draw a mesh (which is a blending mesh, and whose vertices are in eye space) over the result of an osgPPU pipeline before outputting it to the framebuffer. My osgPPU unit is almost 100% like the HDR example's pipeline, without the text and background PPUs which I don't need.

What I tried is to add a transform (ABSOLUTE_RF) containing the mesh under the final unit in the pipeline. The result is that the mesh is not rendered.

I also tried adding the mesh (drawable only) under the final unit's geode. For this I had to create an overridden class so that the unit's init() method would not remove the drawable from the geode, and still it wasn't rendered in the result.

Is there already a tool in osgPPU that would allow me to do this easily? Or should I use a UnitCamera with my mesh under it?

Thanks in advance,

J-S