Hi,

I have just downloaded OSGexp 1.0.1 for Max 2012 64 and I'm having a few issues
getting started.
 My scene is a BIM model exported from Autodesk Revit via FBX. Materials are
mainly Autodesk Materials (formerly Promaterials) with some Mental Ray
Arch&Design. I have not baked textures initially as I am not sure whether or
not that is required. All I know is contained in the osgHOWTO pdf and frankly
it's cursory at best.

Gamma/LUT correction is off, I have a Daylight system with exposure set to MR
Photographic Exposure Control and the attached screenshot should cover the
export settings I'm working with.

The end result is a completely black scene. All of it. Entirely black. So very
very black. I've been flipping checkboxes on and off all day now and nothing
makes any difference. Frankly I don't have the slightest idea where to start
fixing this. Also, it seems that whatever I do I get an IVE file. Is there a
way to get OSG instead ? Does it make a difference ?

Thank you for helping me with this.

Jean-Frederic

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/osgexp_screenshot_873.jpg