Hi Thomas,

I had developed some Qt code on Windows that worked great. When I compiled it
on Linux, I noticed some oddities. The most interesting one is that:
             osgViewer::GraphicsWindow::getWindowRectangle()

returns an absolute window position in Windows (x != y != 0) whereas it seems
to be relative in Linux (x = y = 0). Is that normal? Is that just the way it
works with the different windowing? Should I be looking at the parent instead
or something?

I've seen the same problem manifested differently: when someone (say Robert) develops an example and tests it in Linux, they will often call this function to create a default window:

  viewer.setUpViewInWindow(0,0,1024,768);

If I then run this example on Windows, the window's title bar will be outside the screen. So on Windows, it seems like the position (0,0) means the window's client area, whereas on Linux it means the window itself.

I guess someone should fix this inconsistency (just choose one behavior and stick to it on all OSes...)

J-S