Hello all,

We are using quite large 3D textures in our application loaded from images (a
couple hundred MB). On reload the texture / underlying
image are deleted and we can see that the Texture3D destructor is called
properly and that the application memory is released looking at
the process in the Windows Task Manager.

However, the global memory of the computer keeps on increasing with each reload
which might point to a possible graphics driver memory issue.
I was wondering if other people have had similar experiences...

We are using a 64-bit release OSG 2.9.8 under Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit SP2
with a GeForce GTX580 driver version 285.62.

cheers,

bill