Hi David,

Sorry but I dont have experience with this version of the exporter.
You should contact the author if you want more informations.

The way I did with the example I sent you is:
select model name and filename (with the Config of osgconf) then run
the export process.

So you can loop on a list of models and run an export process for each
set.

Those two files give you an idea how I exported different models/scene
from blender for the game. It's a bit outdated but the process is
still true.
http://hg.plopbyte.net/pokme/file/94f597f53799/tools/blenderExporter/pokme/pokmescene.py
and
http://hg.plopbyte.net/pokme/file/94f597f53799/tools/blenderExporter/pokme/room.py

Regards,
Cedric

On 12/14/2011 11:58 AM, David Jardim wrote:
> Hi Cedric,
>
> First of all thank you for your help :)
>
> I will try and explore pokme and see if I can find what I need. But
> maybe I did not explain myself very well. Initially a was using
> the other OSG exporter which i added to the *"C:\Program
> Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.60\scripts\addons"* folder. My
> script is also in this folder. Then from my script I simply added a
> import statement like this: *import io_export_osg *and then I could
> call the function to export the meshes to OSG.
>
> I want to export each MESH to a single OSG file using your script.
> So I run through all the objects in the scene and if the type is a
> MESH i would export them to OSG. If I could import your script into
> mine maybe I would only need to call the
> *OpenSceneGraphExport(config) *method?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> David
>

> 2011/12/13 Cedric Pinson <cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>>
>
> Hi David, It's not an easy example, but a concret one. pokme was a
> game and all 3d data came from blender and exported with the osg
> exporter with customized script.
> http://hg.plopbyte.net/pokme/file/94f597f53799/tools/blenderExporter

you can ignore animtk folder

> It's easier to setup real example than talking, so if you are
> trying to build a pipeline from blender, tell me/ show me what you
> are doing and I will help you.
>
> Cheers, Cedric
>
> On 12/12/2011 05:05 PM, David Jardim wrote:
>> Hello Cedric,
>
>> I have successfully installed your OSG exporter in Blender
>> (through a .zip file) but i need your help in something:
>
>> * How do I import your script into a script of mine? I've tried
>> "import osgExport" but it does not work * After successfully
>> importing your script into mine, how can i call a function that
>> will export some of the objects of my scene to OSG using your
>> exporter?
>
>> Thank you very much for your time and you awesome script :)
>
>> David

- --
Cedric Pinson
Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 - cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
http://plopbyte.com - http://osgjs.org - http://showwebgl.com