Hi Andrea,

On 13 December 2011 18:12, Andrea Martini <martini.and...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> ... a hope ....
> Is there a class, like osgManipulator::TabBoxDragger and relative DraggerCall
> back that allows object (osg::Node* ) clipping instead of resize or moving?
> In this mode, picking on a box's plane, it is possible to cut the 3D model
> inside the box on a fixed direction (one for each plane).

There isn't a dragger callback for updating an osg::ClipNode, the
closest is the DraggerVolumeTileCallback found in the
examples/osgvolume/osgvolume.cpp example.  This example uses the
dragger callback to update the dimensions of the volume that is to be
rendered allow you to home in small regions of the total volume - it's
the volume rendering equivalent to what you want to do.

My guess is that you can probably learn from how I implemented this
callback for hooking it up to the clip planes in a ClipNode.