Hi,
I've noticed a problem when using the FBX plugin when I setup a scene in 3dsMax
with an object that has both the skin and morpher modifiers applied:

If I export using the FBX exporter 2012.2 then in osgviewer only the skinning
animation is played while the morphing is not. On the other hand, if I play the
FBX file using QuickTime player then both animations are played. The problem
exists regardless of the order of the applied modifiers.

I'm attaching a sample FBX file that you can use to reproduce the problem.

One last note: I'm using OSG 3.0.1.

Cheers,
Alessandro

Attachments: