Hi,

I'm a little stuck on solving an issue related to integrating a standalone
OpenGL-based API with a simple OSG demo.  The OpenGL library sets some states
in the background, specifically: framebuffer object, multisampling, stencil
tests, scissor tests and viewport settings.  How do I tell OSG to use these
default settings when it runs?

The OpenGL library essentially dictates to my application N view points to
render the scene from, so it passes back to me projection and modelview
matrices and assumes that I don't change certain states after that point (which
include the ones I described above).  After I pass the matrices to the current
Camera class object, how/where would I tell OSG not to change the bound
framebuffer, mess with enabling/disabling multisampling, and the other OpenGL
states I mentioned?

I've read that you can integrate OSG into an existing OpenGL application that
creates its own window and sets state, but I can't seem to find an example to
show me how to do what I need.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sean