Hello,

In my programme, the fourth element of gl_FragColor is changed by fragment shader to be a random number between 0 and 1. But when I access this element by the corresponding image, the element is always 1. I got to know that in the rendering pipeline after fragment operation, there should be alpha test and blend and so on. When I turn off all those functions, the fourth element of gl_FragColor, which corresponds to the value of alpha, should not be affected by those tests, right? But it remains to be 1. Is there anybody who can give me some advice on that? I want to make use of the fourth element to record the material index of the objects attached to the camera in question.

Thank you  in advance!

Shuiying