Hi Thorsten,

This is the first time I've seen mention of this issue, so resource
name and class available to set is not something that we've previously
discussed. One would either need to extend GraphicsContext::Traits to
include the names, or have GraphicsWindowX11 have API for settings
this.  As the looks to be an X11 specific issue I'd suggest doing the
later, but I would imagine that resources is something that other
windowing systems would probably use as well.

I'm open to suggests about how best to resolve this issue,

Robert.