Hi Robert,

Thanks for you help.
I think I can do something not so bad with that.

Regards,
    Vincent.

Le 16/01/2012 20:04, Robert Osfield a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

On 16 January 2012 14:55, Vincent Bourdier<vincent.bourd...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Thanks for the idea I'll will start with that.
How could I implement the test against bounding volumes ?
Have a look how src/osgUtil/InteresectionVisitor.cpp interacts with
the osgUtil::Intersector that is assigned to it, and at the same time
see how LineSegmentIntersectio/PolytopeIntersection etc implements the
various functions that InversectionVisitor.cpp calls.

Because it is a visitor, the intersect method will be called on each
drawable if I understand it well.
It does a bit more than that.  The Intersection traversal has does
intersections tests against bounding spheres, does reprojection of the
intersector into the local coordinate frame beneath transforms.

Ho can I use the Intersector base to make a previous sort to keep only the
nearest geometries or drawable base, before having the triangle functor
traversing the datas ?
It's up to you how you want to manage this.