On 1/18/2012 10:17 AM, Sean O'Connell wrote:
> I downloaded OSG 3.0.1, compiled the examples, but none of them seem to run
> correctly.  I can't get the camera mouse controls to work at all; the camera
> simply stays stationary.  In other demos no content is displayed.  In my own,
> extremely simple demo (that worked with OSG 2.8), the camera doesn't work and
> the colors are look like a rainbow.

  Have you tested the 3.0.1 binaries from AlphaPixel?
http://openscenegraph.alphapixel.com/osg/downloads/free-openscenegraph-binary-downloads

  If they work, you know it's a build error compiling OSG on your end.

  You could also try compiling your app against them and see if it works.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/