Hi
If there were osg interface changes between version which ships with osgexp and yours, it can cause a crash. You should recompile osgexp with your osg version.
31.01.2012, 11:13, "Seppo" <se...@kuutio.net>:

Hi Farshid,

Yes, when 3ds max starts up it gives this error. Could it be since I also use newer OSG version than what was with the current stable release of osgmaxexp (1.0.1)? I have copied the corresponding dll files there too so it is not atleast missing any dll files, but I am not sure if that causes the problem anyway.

Thanks,

-Seppo

From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Farshid Lashkari
Sent: 26. tammikuuta 2012 20:02
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgmaxexp problems

Hi Seppo,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM, Seppo <se...@kuutio.net> wrote:

I have compiled osgmaxexp svn rev 236 without problems, but when using that I get this error when running 3DS max 2012 (32bit version):

DLL (OSGEXP.dle) failed to initialize. Error code 998 - Invalid access to memory location.

 Are you getting this error when 3ds max starts up or when you try to export?

Cheers,

Farshid