Hi,

I found a log message detailing some bugs in QWidgetImage (log of svn changeset
11610). Because I'm working on a project which requires osg and qt integration
I managed to find the problem why QTextEdit is not working. For anyone
interested (and having more experience than me) it seems that focusing is not
working. Although I'm not at all experienced in neither Osg or Qt but seems to
me that adding a "setfocus()" is needed somewhere in
GraphicsViewAdapter::handlePointerEvent. That fixes the problem with not being
able to type, but still the pointer is lagging behind (not blinking, and
appears only after beginning to type)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Darius