Hi,

sorry to ask questions about such a classic topic but I've read lot of things
about Datavariance and would like to be sure about some points :

I've  read in osg guides that the datavariance of a Drawable (and all
subclasses) and a StateSet must be set the DYNAMIC if we plan to modify its
data during object's life. This is clear.
But I also read in the QuickStart Guide in the Cow example (page 96) that the
coder set the datavariance of a MatrixTranform to DYNAMIC because he will
modify the matrix values in a callback...

So : do we need to set the datavariance to DYNAMIC for any osg Node that we
want to act on in a callback ? That point is not clear for me.

If yes, for example do we need to set a DYNAMIC datavariance for a switch node
as soon as we are going to modify its children enable states in a callback ???

Thanks a lot for your clarifications

Thank you!

Cheers,
Eric