Hi, all

I am a newer for osg and graphic programming. And, now I am try to port osg
with opengles2.0 onto QNX system.

Currently, the osg can be compiled ok. and I use the simple osg Tutorial_02
(GeometryTest.cpp) for testing. The test program can be compiled and linked ok.

When I running the test program on QNX target, I get the following error
information, and I have asked for Mr.Google, but I still cannot get over it,
help to give me your comments, steps, etc. and thanks with kindly.