All,

I believe this issue has been addressed before but I can't find the previous
discussion. Therefore I will ask again...

Is there a way to get Release-built OSG libs to play nicely with an app that is
built with Debug? Right now if I link with Release-built OSG libs, my app
(built with Debug option) doesn't work. If I link with Debug-built OSG libs,
things work fine. If I built my app with Release, then it also works fine.

Because OSG is so slow when using the Debug libs, I would like to avoid using
them since I have no need to debug down into OSG code. I do need to debug my
app.

I'm using VS 2008 SP1 on Windows 7...

Thank you!
Shayne