Hi all,

I'm trying to implement an animation from a perspective projection to an
orthographic one.

What I'm computing at each step is a weighted linear combination of 2
projection matrices (the start, that refers to a perspective projection,
and the end, which is an orthographic projection).

So, supposing the whole animation in N steps, at step n my projection
matrix is defined by:
Proj(n) = startProjMat * (1 - n/N) + endProjMat * n/N.

The animation looks fine, but in the last step there is a noticeable
jump on the screen.

What did I go wrong?

Is there any unpredictable or invalid result in the linear combination I
computed, or is it a well defined projection matrix?

Thanks

Gianluca