Hi Luc,

I'm glad that someone is working on the same topic and we can share
opinions and experience all the time. :-)

2012/3/12 Luc Frauciel <luc.frauc...@star-apic.com>

> At what angles did you encounter innacceptable alisasing issues ?

A snapshot of the shadowed city I'm working with is attached in my last
post, so does the download link of the model files. It shows some distinct
jags and streaks on a few building surfaces.

> For views that are not near tangent to the ground plane, the results I got
> seems ok.
> Is your problem global or limited to certain points of view ?

I think it may happen in any position. But a view from the high altitude is
always better.

> Is your target resolution way beyond the resolution of the shadow map
> (10000*10000) per ex ?

The target city's radius is about 2800 and it is formed up by about 1000
mansions.

Wang Rui