Hi Vincent,

What you are hitting as an transparent ordering issue that is common
issue when trying to rendering transparent objects that overlap in
depth.  This isn't specially an OSG issue, rather it's basic limit of
way that the depth and colour buffers work and the standard technique
for rendering transparent objects by drawing opaque objects first,
then rendering transparent objects from furthers from the eye to
nearest to the eye.  This technique only works perfectly when objects
don't overlap in screen space and depth at the same time, when they
overlap there are potential ordering issues where triangles from one
object can be drawn prior to triangles that are infact nearer.  One
can potentially sort by triangles but this is typically too expensive.
 Breaking objects up into small parts is often sufficient.

As this is a standard graphics issue it's been discussed many times on
the list over the years so I'd recommend reading through the archives
to familiarise yourself with the general topic and the types of
solutions that you can use.

Robert.