Hello Robert

Your right I should be more precise with my language.

I was wondering if there are collections of shapes available for use in
OpenSceneGraph applications.

I was thinking more like the the mathematically defined shapes that Christian
suggested.
But the objects that Andrew suggested would be great too.

Shapes that could be used to compose a scene. OSG has some basic shapes and
osgWorks has a few more,
but I was wondering it there were any other collections out there in the big
wide world.

The library of shapes would of course be probably open source as it OSG, so of
course there use would
require abiding by the OpenSceneGraph Public License, or the licence that the
object/shape library used.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

Barry