Hi,

I'm trying to do the same... but I only get errors... The steps that I follow
are the next:
I create a class OSGQtRenderThreadManager: public OpenThreads::Thread which
contains a variable class ViewerQT : public osgViewer::Viewer, public
AdapterWidget (class AdapterWidget : public QGLWidget).
In the qt application thread I initialize the renderThreadManager and I insert
the QGLWidget variable in a layout:

Code:

_viewerThreadManager = new osgGenerals::OSGQtRenderThreadManager(center, eye,
up, false);
_viewerThreadManager->startThread();
ui.OSGRenderLayout->addWidget(_viewerThreadManager->getQtViewerWidget());

This is de run() of the renderThread:

Code:

void OSGQtRenderThreadManager::run()
{
     _done = false;

     osg::notify(osg::INFO)<<"  Start OSGRender Thread!"<<std::endl;
     while(!_done)
     {
         YieldCurrentThread();
        OpenThreads::ScopedLock<OpenThreads::Mutex> lock(_mutex);
       _qtViewer->frame();
     }
     osg::notify(osg::INFO)<<"  End OSGRender Thread!"<<std::endl;

}

I suppose that the problem is in the _qtViewer variable acces from the
application main thread and renderThread... But I dont know how can I fix it.

Can someone help me?! Thank you!

Cheers,
Aitor