Hi Daniel,

I would recommend using over ViewDependentShadowMap over
ParallelSplitShadowMap, this does mean use a recent dev release rather
than a stable release but the new shadow technique can do parallel
splits shadow maps as well as perspective shadow maps and make it easy
to switch/between or combine them.  It also performs much better.

Robert.