Hi,

i have attached a simple project file

when i try to run  osggis_build i have errors saying that it could not find
plugins to read files jpg and pluging to write the output ive

> Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "source/D04.jpg"
>

> Error writing file out/buildingsskined.ive: Could not find plugins to Write
> nodes to file "out/buildingsskined.ive".

the osgdb plugins are all in the same directory as the osggis_build app

- i have tested the simple osggis_make_layer app and it worked without problem
! so i have my ive output , but osggis_build wont !

i have also tried a static build with the same issue

any help is welcome

thanks and goos day

<project name="extrusion">

    <!-- Shapefile containing building footprints: -->
    <source name="buildings">
        <uri>source/boston-buildings-downtown-utm19n-meters.shp</uri>
    </source>

    <!-- Our facade texture: -->

    <resource type="skin" name="tex1" tags="building commercial american">
        <uri>source/D04.jpg</uri>
        <property name="texture-width" value="10"/>
        <property name="repeats-vertically" value="false"/>
    </resource>

    <!-- Filter graph that will build 3D geometry from the source data: -->
    <graph name="buildings">

        <filter type="ExtrudeGeom">
            <property name="height" value="10"/>
            <property name="wall-skin" value="'tex1'"/>
        </filter>
        <filter type="Collect"/>
        <filter type="BuildNodes"/>
    </graph>

    <!-- Our target layer: -->
    <layer name="buildings" source="buildings" type="simple" terrain="default"
target="out/buildingsskined.ive">
        <slice graph="buildings"/>
    </layer>

</project>