From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of David Callu
Sent: 03 April 2012 01:53
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] problem with svn (atomic counter?)

Hi Martin

I use VS 2010, Windows 7 64 bit, Nvidia 460M, Driver 296.10, osg 3.1.2 build in
32 bit
and osggeometryshader work fine.

As I am a little bit paranoiac with the crappy VS developpement tools :

Have you restart Windows and/or VS after NVidia driver update ?
Have you rebuild OSG since your last SVN update or just do a 'build' ?
Are you sure to use good osg dll ?

HTH

David Callu