Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

-B

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:42 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Problem using osgconv to write OpenFlight

Hi Brad -- The client that contracted with me to develop the OpenFlight
exporter
specifically requested that the exporter support the same feature set as the
importer. Since the importer doesn't load image files, likewise the exporter
doesn't export image files. I'm not saying that's a good decision, I'm just
giving you the background. :-)

If you want to add this capability, you should probably use an export option to
enable it, with the default being to not write the image data to files.

As far as where to add this in the code, the exporter is a NodeVisitor. You
should probably add a map of textures so that shared textures don't get written
multiple times.
    -Paul