Chris Hanson <xe...@alphapixel.com> writes:

>   A number of project I've worked with have made good use of the Google
> Summer of Code to make useful improvements.
>
> http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-kind-of-summer-job-open-source.html
>
>   Do we feel like there are useful tasks to be done that might be do-able
> by a Summer of Code student?
>
>   Has anyone here worked within the SoC process before?

I have been a student and maybe I'm going to be a mentor this year. I'm
not really involved with OpenSceneGraph but could give some advice for
how to organize participation.

The dead-line for organization applications for this year is over
already and the deadline for student applications is in 2 days, so
nothing can happen this year.

Cheers,
Philipp